In this informative content, we are going to guide you on how to remove hair dye at home in these Covid-19 days. We listed the best ways to guide you, how to strip color from hair. How to get hair dye out of hair with the home-based ingredients? Although it is very tough to remove hair dye from hair. But these are some easy and simple methods to remove semi permanent hair dye from hair. But you should carry these steps multiple times to get semi permanent hair color out.
How to Get Hair Dye Out of Hair
Did you dye your hair, but now you’re reaching a time when you’re sick of it and want to put it back to its natural state? Many people want to go and buy an expensive hair dye remover at their local store.
For most types of hair, this alternative works well, but some over-the-counter brands have harsh chemicals that can cause harm.
Alternative methods of elimination exist, and you do not have to go any further than your kitchen cabinet. These ingredients are all nutritious and environmentally friendly, and they’re not going to break the bank, best of all! You may use them for hair colour, either permanent or semi-permanent.
How to Remove Semi Permanent Hair Dye From Hair
These techniques are extremely dry and, depending on the current health of your hair, can cause damage. Use these ingredients with care if you have thin, delicate hair or a sensitive scalp.
How to Remove Hair Dye With White Vinegar
Wet your hair with a mixture of white vinegar and water in equal sections. Then, for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing, cover your head with a shower cap.
How to Remove Hair Dye vitamin C tablets
To form a paste, combine vitamin C tablets and hot water, and apply it to your hair. Keep it on while wearing a shower cap for an hour. Then, with hot water, clean. If you use it a few days after your hair dries, this process works best. After this timeframe, you can always see the effects, but the outcomes will be small.
How to Remove Hair Dye with Baking Soda
Put the baking soda and shampoo together. Anti-dandruff shampoo works best, although some people swear by shampoo clarity as well. Whatever you pick, a 1-to-1 ratio of baking soda and shampoo should be used. Lather your hair with the paste, then keep it on for a few minutes before rinsing it off with hot water. Do this for a couple of days or before the dye disappears completely.
See at the best ways to strip permanent dye from your hair
Remove Color From Hair With Vinegar
- You should use plain white vinegar for this process. Similar to the way vitamin C works, as certain costly items do, the acidity of the vinegar can help remove the dye from your hair without damaging your scalp.
- This is because acidic compounds are not able to handle most hair dyes.
Remove Color From Hair With vitamin C
- For people who have dyed their hair an especially dark colour and would like to remove it quickly, vitamin C is possibly the best and most non-abrasive choice.
- The acid in vitamin C acts by oxidising the colourant and thereby loosening the molecules of the colourant.
- Remember, if the paste is applied no more than a few days after your hair is dyed, this approach works best, but if you wait a little longer, it will produce better results.
- There’s going to be a notable difference but expect no miracles.
Remove Color From Hair With Soda in Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Baking soda is a cleaning agent that is safe and effective and is also used to remove stains. No wonder so many individuals swear by it, too, to extract hair dye.
- When mixed with anti-dandruff shampoo, it works best.
- This is because selenium sulphide, the active ingredient of the shampoo, is known to fade hair.
- Note that this approach is progressive and will not run instantly.
- The baking soda serves as a scrubbing agent, and the selenium sulphide lightens the hair, but after the first try, these two ingredients will not extract the dye entirely.
- For a few days or for as long as needed, repeat the procedure.
Alternative Methods to Get Semi Permanent Hair Color Out
Some people by the following procedures, but they are generally not as powerful as the ingredients mentioned above, depending on your hair type and how long you’ve had the dye on.
How to Remove Semi Permanent Hair Dye From Hair
Strip Color From Hair with Baking Soda and Lemon Juice: Mix baking soda and lemon juice in equal parts. Keep the hair mixture on for just a few minutes. Lemon will really dry your hair and ruin it, so bear in mind not to put it on for too long.
Get Semi Permanent Hair Color Out with Sun Exposure: Sunlight of any sort will shorten the life of your dye, so let your hair out under the sun if you want the artificial colour to fade quickly.
Strip Color From Hair with Soap: It helps for semi-permanent hair colouring, but it can be very dry.
Remove Hair color with Bleach and Shampoo:You can add a little bleach in with your shampoo if you feel especially adventurous. The artificial dye is lightened by this process, but may also affect your natural colour, so proceed at your own risk. First, you can test this mixture on a strand of hair before doing it all over your head. The bleach may be too powerful, and permanent harm may be caused.
Get Semi Permanent Hair Color Out with Hydrogen Peroxide: Spray the hair with a combination of equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and water to lighten the hair colour that is too dark. Keep it on and then clean for 30 minutes.
Get Semi Permanent Hair Color Out with Bleach Powder and Water: Combine the bleach powder and water equally. Pour your hair through and keep it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it out, and then, as usual, shampoo and condition.
Fill a bath with warm water, Epsom salt, and baking soda, and let your hair soak in it. Epsom Salt and Strip Color From Hair with Baking Soda.This only deals with semi-permanent colouring.